Kovitz Shifrin Nesbit is “The Condo Law Firm”.
Since our inception in 1983, we have focused our practice on condominium law, Common Interest Community Associations, landlord/tenant law, and the cooperative form of ownership. Additionally, we represent clients in business mattersincluding real estate transactions, tax appeals, and estate planning.
Today, KSN is staffed by more than thirty attorneys and a diverse team of legal assistants, paralegals, and administrative staff. We have four office locations, serving hundreds of clients and thousands of associations throughout Illinois and Wisconsin. Our attorneys are also licensed in Arizona, Florida, Missouri, and Wisconsin.
Our Legal Services
- Condominium, Homeowner, and Townhome association law
- Property Tax Appeals
- Insurance Defense
- Advisory and Risk Management
- Landlord & Tenant Law
- Retainer Programs
- Business Law
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Family Law
Five Things To Know About Us
- We have character. The respect and kindness with which we treat each other and our clients defines us as an organization.
- We value our clients. We believe every client deserves responsive, personalized service and do our best to deliver it every day.
- We’re innovative. We were the first condo law firm to offer a monthly retainer program, and our online association collections web portal was a first for our industry. We are continually looking for smarter, better processes to provide successful, cost-effective solutions.
- We’re affordable. Our extensive condo law experience, efficient internal structure, and innovative use of technology enable us to serve you within a refreshingly sensible fee structure.
- We give back. We’re committed to contributing to the communities in which we do business. Visit the Community Involvement section of our website to learn more.